India will play 2nd T20I match against England on 14th March 2021. India had won the toss & option to bowl first.
Both team players are working hard to win this match.
India Vs England 2nd T20I Match Information:
- Teams: India Vs. England
- Match: 2nd T20I
- Time: 07:00 PM IST
- Grounds: Narendra Modi Stadium
- Date: 14th March 2021
- Toss: India chose to bowl first
TV Channel List Broadcasting Rights
- India: Hotstar, Sony Six and Sony Six HD
- Australia: FOX Sports
- Sri Lanka: Independent Television Network (ITN)
- USA (United States): Hotstar and Willow TV
- Afghanistan: Afghan TV
- Canada Hotstar Canada and Willow TV
- Bangladesh: Channel 9 and Gazi TV
- United Kingdom (UK): BT Sports and Sky Sports Cricket
Watch more : Cricket Matches
India Vs England Players 2021:
England Squad: Jason Roy, Mark Wood, Sam Billings, Reece Topley, Dawid Malan, Jofra Archer, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Jonny Bairstow, Eoin Morgan(c), Jos Buttler(w), Ben Stokes, Sam Curran, Moeen Ali, Tom Curran, Liam Livingstone
India Squad: Virat Kohli(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Navdeep Saini, Washington Sundar, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Rahul Tewatia, Rishabh Pant(w), KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Rahul Chahar, Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, T Natarajan, Ishan Kishan, Rohit Sharma, Deepak Chahar, Suryakumar Yadav
Who will win India v Eng 2nd Match 2021?
Are you ready to enjoy this series? Both team players working hard.