England & New Zealand will play 2nd test match on 10 June 2021 at Edgbaston Stadium. The first match was drawn & now both teams are working hard to win the series.
According to our team England have more chances to win this game. Who will win this match? Tell us your prediction in the comment section.
England vs New Zealand 2nd Test Match Information:
- Teams: England vs New Zealand
- Match: 2nd Test
- Time: 03:30 PM IST
- Grounds: Edgbaston Stadium
- Date: 10th June 2021
- Toss: Eng have won the toss & option to bat first
TV Channel List Broadcasting Rights
- India: Sony Six and Sony Six HD
- Afghanistan: Afghan TV
- USA (United States): Hotstar and Willow TV
- United Kingdom (UK): BT Sports and Sky Sports Cricket
- Australia: FOX Sports
- Canada Hotstar Canada and Willow TV
- Pakistan: PTV Sports
- Bangladesh: Channel 9 and Gazi TV
- Sri Lanka: Independent Television Network (ITN)
Watch more : Cricket Matches
New Zealand Vs England Players 2021:
England Squad: Joe Root (c), Jack Crawley, Sam Billings, Daniel Lawrence, Dominic Sibley, Rory Burns, Haseeb Hameed, Craige Overton, Ollie Robinson, James Bracey, Ollie Pope, James Anderson, Stuart Broad, Jack Leach, Olly Stone, Mark Wood
New Zealand Squad: Kane Williamson (c), Kyle Jamieson, Henry Nicholls, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Colin de Grandhomme, BJ Watling, Rachin Ravindra, Trent Boult, Will Young, Neil Wagner Matt Henry, Jacob Duffy, Daryl Mitchell, Tom Blundell, Devon Conway, Tom Latham, Doug Bracewell, Ajaz Patel
Who will win Eng vs NZ 2nd Match 2021?
New Zealand: 35%
Are you ready to enjoy this series? Both team players working hard.